Friday, January 9, 2009

Sunny Days

Even though it was freezing cold and windy today, the sun was finally out. Here are some pictures of us playing in the yard and enjoying the sunshine.



Olive loves her slide. Her Uncle Scottie just taught her how to go backwards!


Me & Maggie
I love this picture because Zach happened to catch Olive off in the background.


Olive riding her "Broom Broom"


Olive & Daddy

Maggie is kind of prissy and hates being outside. Today she didn't seem to mind with the family out there too.


3 comments:

  1. I got on last night to see your blog and there was nothing. I wondered what happened. The new background is cute. Maggie is darling. I got the Fancy Nancy book for Olive. I will probably send it off next week. Check at mom's house for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish that I could take some pics that I look good in that I like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have the most stylish daughter I've ever seen. Seriously I feel like you and Olive should be hanging out with Katie Holmes and Suri.

    ReplyDelete