Sunday, January 11, 2009

We Love The Zoo


For those of you who don't know, Zach and I are animal people. Animals just make us happy. This weekend was kind of busy and stressful and we wanted to do something fun. We knew the zoo would be just that. It was wonderful, the weather was perfect, there was hardly anyone there, and the animals were extra cute. It was just what we needed.


Me and Olive and the Zebras


Kangaroo Olive


Olive and Zach in front of the Bongos


Me and Zach and the Orangutans, our favorite


Olive wasn't too sure about them


Of course no trip would be complete without something from the gift store

7 comments:

  1. If you guys ever make it out here I want to take you to the zoo. It is great. We love it. Does your hair have red in it now or is that just the photo shop?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't put any red in it but the sun makes it look like it sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures. Did Olive take that one with you and Zach?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such a cute little family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kaylee, I love your blog! You capture all the fun things and say it just right. You picked a perfect weekend for the ZOO, it was beautiful. Hey, what camera do you use? email me it...thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those look so cute. I hope that we can go to the zoo soon. It would be are first time as a family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So I have to tell you a story... after i babysat Olive, we were having a playdate with my friends little girl and Eli was SOO mean! He told the little girl that he didnt like her and then turns to me and says "I play with Ollie now?" i was so embarrased but I couldnt help but laugh. Thankfully her mom didnt hear... He just loves his Ollie i guess. lol

    ReplyDelete