Friday, July 24, 2009

I LOVE Puppies!


We really haven't done much in the past week or so to blog about, but my mom gets upset if I don't change my blog every couple of hours. I normally take about a hundred pictures of Olive a week (not an exaggeration), but since the puppies have arrived I have only been taking pictures of them...Does that make me a bad mom?

Maggie has been such a great Mother.
I think Harry and Bernie really appreciate that they only have one sibling to share with.

This is Bernie, he is a very big eater.
He really likes food.


Olive makes sure the puppies are always looking their best.

We just can't get enough of them!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for changing your blog even though there are really no pictures of Olive. The puppies are adorable. Let the fighting begin over Riley's ... if it even lives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, those puppies are soooo adorable!! How fun. They actually eat that dry food. The bowls are bigger than them! Olive is such a little mother to them, dressing them up so fancy. I love those pictures. I also love it when you post something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the fat one by the bowl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eli says to tell "Olly" that her "little moo cows" are cute and tiny. lol. They are cute though. We miss you guys, when are you coming up for a visit?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! There is nothing like puppy breath. I want one! It was great seeing you girly. Take care. :)

    ReplyDelete