Thursday, July 16, 2009

Murphy, Ca

Zach, Olive, and I just spent the last couple days in Murphy. We went to visit Zach's friend from work who is trying to convince Zach that it is the best town ever and we need to move there. It's a very old town with a population of less than 2,000. It had lots of cute shops, restaurants, and wineries.

Olive making this poor cat smell flowers that she wasn't supposed to pick.

Olive and Jeshua at Ironstone
Another couple that came had a very handsome 7 month old boy. Olive had a great time trying to play mother.

Olive and Zach in front of the worlds largest nugget of gold.

Olive feeding the ducks, loving every minute of it.

For being such a small town it kept us very entertained. I got to do some shopping, we played in the river that flows through the town, went for jogs through beautiful vineyards, had fun at the park, toured a winery, and had a great time barbecuing and hanging out with friends.

5 comments:

  1. Hey I have been trying to call you. I need a four by six picture of Olive for a collage of the grandkids that I am doing. It needs to go the hamburger way, not the standing up hot dog way. If you could send one of her I would appreciate it. I think that Shauna said you could send it to Walmart and I could just pick it up. Your puppies look adorable and are getting big. Can you tell them apart if you just look at their faces? Where is Murphy? That top picture looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So are you going to move there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. How far is Murphy from where you are now? Pretty pictures. Probably a nice place to visit but not to live in....lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where is Murphy, CA? I've never even heard of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Change your stinkin blog.

    ReplyDelete