Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Ana!


Monday was my friend Ana's birthday. We got to celebrate with a nice lunch and cupcakes for dinner. Ana is seriously the best friend to have. She is super supportive of me and my family, she is always there when I need her, she never gets mad at me for taking a week to return a phone call, she knows all the best places to eat and shop, she is very generous and always shows up with candy or presents, she is just fun to hang out with. Olive loves Ana, she is constantly looking out our window and asking when "Shana" is coming. I'm so happy that we finally live close enough that she gets to be a part of our lives. 


Ana and her cupcake, which, I made from scratch.


This is Franky who is also a part of our lives. 
He is the love of Ana's life (next to her boyfriend Tony)


We had to celebrate Olive's "birthday" too. 
Ana didn't seem to mind her thunder being stolen.

2 comments:

  1. Cute pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy late birthday Ana. Thank you for being such a great friend to Kaylee and for looking out for her down there. Cute pictures.

    ReplyDelete