Monday, June 22, 2009

World's Best Dad


I feel so lucky to be married to Zach. He is a great husband, and an even better dad. I never have to nag, or even ask twice when it comes to Olive. He has always been willing to change a diaper, give a bath, make a bottle, cuddle, have a cup of "tea", dance, sing, read, etc. He works very hard to provide for me and Olive and we have always had a more than comfortable lifestyle. I am so grateful for him and all he does for our family. 


Speaking of everything Zach does for our family, this weekend Zach bought me a new couch and a kitchen table! 


This was our couch and kitchen table... sad isn't it?

Now, we get to sit on this...


...and eat off this!

Thanks Daddy! We Love You!!!


5 comments:

  1. Love the furniture - it looks like a picture straight from a magazine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Upgrade! I love you taste...let me know if you get tired of it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought for Father's day the dad was supposed to get the gifts not the mom. I like your version much better. Maybe you could share that secret with my husband. Just kidding, it looks like you deserved new furniture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, that's a little backwards huh? Very pretty, nice taste dad!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have always loved to watch Zachary with Olive from the time she was born. He really is a great dad. I love your new furniture too.

    ReplyDelete