Saturday, June 20, 2009

Hunter Family Reunion 2009

The Boyd & Gene Hunter Children

We just got back from another Hunter Family Reunion. I always come back from the reunion so grateful for family. I am so happy that the Hunters started this annual tradition and have continued it for so many years. This was my third time attending, and there are always so many people there it seems impossible to learn who belongs to which family, what their names are, where they live, etc. But, every year I come home knowing a few more cousins through camp fires, gorilla sightings, military-style meals, talent shows, and helping out with the hundreds of children that are all over the place. I love the WHOLE Hunter family and am so thankful to be a part of it.


Zach, Olive, and Brennah
Some of us couldn't get enough of the all the babies!


Pop Pop and Gi Gi enjoying the popcorn I made on my new camp stove. 
Thanks Mom and Dad!


Olive and some of her cousins.


Olive and Maggie getting ready for bed.
Notice Maggie before...

and after she rolled in marshmallows...
I no longer recommend bringing Shitzus camping!


Our family picture
 (that is Olive, not a monkey) 


Olive had so much fun getting to run around bare foot, be dirty, climb on things, and 
love on her cousins.

I never had to worry about Olive because I knew either Tayla or Cypress would be taking good care of her.


6 comments:

  1. The pictures of Olive just melt my heart! I love the picture of her on the tree stump. We can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What precious pictures you took!!! So glad you were able to go and make such good memories for yourself but especially Olive. Read my post on traditions, it reminded me of that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kaylee,

    Why is Olive naked in 90% of the pictures on this blog. Do the two of you just walk around naked all day, obviously she has to get it from somewhere? It reminds me of Splash MT!

    Love you kakes,

    Than

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to be a Hunter...what an awesome family! Hope all is well, you are always on my mind...call is you need anything.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Olive looks just like you. It's crazy because I almost feel like it is pictures of you instead of her because of how much she looks like you. I am a jealous...none of my girls look like me. Olive is just cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you guys had a good time. I'm always sorry when I can't make it to those.

    ReplyDelete