Friday, February 6, 2009

Olive's New Bike



Olive is getting this bike for her second birthday in March. We had to order it, and it ended up coming a little early. I almost forgot how cute it is. Anyways I'm really excited about it and I can't give it to her and it's killing me, so I just needed to post about it. She tested it out in the store and loved it. I can't wait!


Here is a picture of Olive, just because I hate it when people post and don't put pictures of their kids. She's about three months old. She's really tan from going to the pool with me everyday to coach the Orcas. It seems so long ago, I just really need another one!

6 comments:

  1. I love the picture of Olive. It is so cute. Nice bike too, but I bet you don't wait to give it to her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hay are you hinting to somthing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope, that would be fun if I was though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait to give it to her! I love the baby picture of her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like fun. Are you hinting to something?

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute lil monkey! I can't believe what a little girl she is now! Its amazing! Your last blog's pictures of Olive, I was like, look at those eyebrows, they are beautiful, she is certainly not a little baby anymore, sad huh! :) What a fun gift, I would be dying inside waiting to give that too, so fun!!!

    ReplyDelete