Thursday, February 26, 2009

Nothing To Say


So usually when I do my blog I just download my pictures from the week and find something cute to post. This week after looking at my pictures, I was at a loss for words.
 









Speaking of being at a loss for words, I feel bad that some people think my blog with picture after picture of Olive is boring, and by "some people" I mostly mean Mikila Hemstalk. So, what would you have me blog about? The only interesting thing about me is Olive. I don't care for politics, I hardly read, and when I do it's either Lord of the Rings or Harry Potter, I have no roommates to make fun of, I don't make any crafts to brag about, and I could not care less about BYU basketball, football, baseball, etc. Unless you want to start hearing all about what happened on Grey's Anatomy this week, it's probably best that I stick with Olive.

12 comments:

  1. that turtle is huge. I was thinking about how we will be staying on a farm when we visit oroville.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The turtle is huge and disgusting. Shauna, You will be staying at a farm. I would much rather see a million pictures of Olive in all of her funniness rather than one picture of Michaelangelo. I can never see enough pictures of my grandchildren...even Olive who lives right up the street... so keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are NOT boring at all! Olive is so fun to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy crap!! I make one comment and all of a sudden I'm pegged as a serial killer. Kaylee you should know by now that I like you a lot and I think your kid is cute! Don't let your feelings get hurt just because I happen to be a jerk:)!!! By the way, I enjoyed the pictures this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha, Mikilas comment was funny. Olive is so cute she needs to be blogged about...I love the updates. We don't see you guys enough!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds like fun. Have you read TWILIGHT? They are some good books too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Kaylee, I love your pictures!! And your turtle, cat and dog are so precious too. Mikala needs to enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kaylee, Hi. I'm Shauna's friend Kathryn. How random is this, I actually just wanted your advice. We are looking at getting a dog and I really like Shih tzus. I have never owned one and would like advice before I make the plunge. If you don't think it's too weird, could you email me so I can ask you some questions. My email is lees.kathryn@gmail.com. Thanks. I am an animal lover much like you. I actually have a turtle too. Anyway, I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks again in advance. :)
    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kaylee! She is SO DANG cute! Your profile picture of her is the cutest--I love her little cheekies!

    ReplyDelete