Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Olive's New Outfit


I always try really hard to make sure Olive is dressed cute, even just around the house. My mom came home from her cruise with this outfit for her. Olive and I both loved it. I was thinking it would be really cute on her this summer, Olive was thinking it would be really cute on her now, on a cold rainy day in February. She insisted on wearing it, which I think I could have handled if we weren't going out to run errands. Even though I feel that wearing Hawaiin print any time other than summer is totally inappropriate (no offense Dad), I let her wear it out. I know this probably does not seem like a big deal but it really was a break through for me. 
Ever since Aunt Shannon came to visit, Olive insists that she has a baby in he belly. She wanted us to take a picture of it.


Her boots really go with everything!



Speaking of Olive looking cute, this is how we found the other day. Eight days of Uncle Scottie will do this to you!

9 comments:

  1. You have such a cute family. I love the skirt your daughter is wearing. How are you??? love the blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what is hilarious... Laura brought almost an idelical print set for Eli... They could be twinners! lol and BTW 1 day of Scottie will do that to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Next she will be wearing her cinderella dress to the store.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Kaylee, I just love your blog and your sweet little family. Olive is such a doll. How fun for you to have Scottie for a week. How old is he now?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pictures are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the picture of her all sprawled out on the floor asleep.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sometimes it hard to "let go" for me too. The older they get, the more we have to.(well, not everything!) Regardless, she can wear anything and still look cute! (it's that face) I hope to see you at nastics on Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so adorable. Yes a long period of time would tire some one out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kaylee-I had a moment of feeling like a bad mom and I told my mom, "Kaylee is such a better mom than me!!!". Josh is almost 2 1/2 and we went to the pet store for the first time last week. I freaked out and didn't even let him touch the turtle. Poor kid. He loved it so much, but animals make me nervous. He needs to spend some time at your house.

    ReplyDelete