Saturday, February 14, 2009

Our Week With Uncle Scottie




This week my parents went on a cruise and we got to watch Scottie. I was so excited and had planned out all these fun things that we could do. Little did I know that the entire week would be nothing but rain and Olive with a fever/cold/ear infection. 


Olive passed out after a night of crying.

Although there wasn't much to do, Olive and Scottie got along really well. They loved taking baths together and then warming up by the fire. Olive likes to cross her legs now...so cute.


They had to spend a lot of time watching movies, playing in Olives room, coloring, etc.


We did manage to fit in a trip to GiGi's, some time with Ky-cle, and a few trips to Yogurts-To-Go.




We also had some fun cooking too. We made some bread, a banana creme pie and a Valentine breakfast consisting of pink eggs, and some pink heart shaped blueberry-banana muffins.

I think we had a pretty fun week considering the rain and Olive who is still not fully recovered. Scottie was awesome, he really did a good job of helping with Olive, listening to me and Zach and just being a good boy.


This picture has nothing to do with anything, I just thought it was cute when I saw them reading together.

4 comments:

  1. That is so adorable. Happy Valentines Day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol... that last one is really funny. We had fun with scottie too. Eli just loves him. I think it gives me a glimpse into the furture of having two boys. Poor lil Olive. I hope she feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Valentines Day!
    I love your pics...you have of way of capturing them. You are SO cute and fun Kaylee! You can come and help me decorate my house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the expression on Olive's face when they are in their pajamas and she is looking at the camera. Scotty looks really old. By the way, I hate your word verification. It seems like every time I leave a comment I have to verify a word and there is no word there to verify. Then I just have to sit and wait for when it finally decides to put a word up.

    Ok, that is twice I have tried. Three times. Four times..five hours later even.

    ReplyDelete